If you need to cancel
- 30 days before arrival date or earlier:
Slowlife will refund everything
- Less than 30 days but more than 14 days before arrival date:
Slowlife will keep the 5% deposit
- Less than 14 days before arrival date:
Slowlife will keep the 50% deposit
If any of following conditions apply, slowlife will refund the whole sum regardless of number of days. To confirm the condition, a written certificate from a physician, police or similar is required.
- If the participant or the participants wife/husband/child or close relative get seriously ill, a state of illness turns worse, or an accident occurs under which circumstances it is not reasonable to expect the participant to continue with his/her trip.
- If any incident, other than mentioned above, strike the participant and it is of such a serious nature that it is not reasonable to expect him/her to continue with the trip. If this incident is beyond the participants control, the participant had no prior knowledge of it nor should have had it prior to booking. For example if the participants house burn down.
- If a person who the participant has booked the trip together with cancel his/her trip because of any of reasons mentioned above, and it is not reasonable to expect the participant to continue without this other person.
Printed from: www.slowlife.se/eng/cancellationpolicy.php